Daily Resort Charge
A charge of $35 USD plus tax per day, per room will be added to room charges at check-out.*
This fee provides guests of Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort and Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort and with these benefits:
- Unlimited rides on the Outrigger Trolley**
- Wi-Fi, maximum 4 devices per room
- Local and international phone calls up to 60 minutes daily
- 2 bottles of water daily in room
- Local weekday newspaper (available in lobby - first come, first serve basis)
- Free breakfast for children 5 years and younger with purchase of an adult meal from menu
(at The Reef Bar & Market Grill for guests of Outrigger Reef, and Duke's Waikiki or Hula Grill for guests of Outrigger Waikiki)
- Daily Hawaiian cultural activities
- 1 Outrigger souvenir tote bag per room
- Shopping and dining coupon book with savings at over 40 retailers
Discounts for area attractions:
- Waikiki Aquarium: Free Junior admission with a paid adult. Children under 3 years enter free.
- Honolulu Museum of Art: Free admission for 2 adults
What to see and do at trolley stops:
- Saratoga Road: Hawaii Army Museum at Fort DeRussy Park
- Duke Kahanamoku Statue: Celebrates Hawaii's first Olympian and surfing legend on Waikiki Beach.
- Honolulu Zoo and Kapiolani Park: Visit the 42-acre zoo with over 900 animals from the tropics and Africa.
- Waikiki Aquarium: Over 490 marine animals and plants. Hawaiian monk seal habitat and Nautilus exhibit.
- Diamond Head Crater: Hike the crater rim trail and 327 stairs to the 761-foot summit lookout.
- KCC Farmers Market: Open Saturdays 7:30 am - 11 am. Street eats, farm-fresh fruits, vegetables, flowers.
- Ala Moana Center (makai): The world's largest open-air shopping mall
Download the Outrigger Trolley schedule (PDF 105 KB)
*Daily Resort Charge and inclusions are subject to change without notice and restrictions may apply.
**Nearest trolley stop for Outrigger Waikiki guests is in front of the Duke Kahanamoku Statue on Kalakaua Avenue. Nearest trolley stop for Outrigger Reef guests is on Saratoga Road. Children 17 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult.