Show your room key and save
A charge of 30 USD plus tax per day, per room will be added to room charges at check-out.*
Explore and unwind with these valuable resort amenities:
- Unlimited rides on the Outrigger Trolley
- Shopping and dining coupon book with savings at over 40 retailers
- 24-hour Business Center access
- Beachcomber souvenir drawstring tote (1 per room, per stay)
- Wi-Fi, maximum 4 devices per room
- In-room Hawaii-grown coffee and tea
- Weekday local newspaper (Monday - Friday)
- Local and long-distance calls to the U.S. and Canada (first 60 minutes)
- 10% off Macy's Waikiki shopping discount card
- Free junior admission (4-12 years old) with each paid adult to Waikiki Aquarium
- Discounted admission to area attractions
What to see and do at trolley stops:
- Saratoga Road: Hawaii Army Museum at Fort DeRussy Park
- Duke Kahanamoku Statue: Celebrates Hawaii's first Olympian and surfing legend on Waikiki Beach.
- Honolulu Zoo and Kapiolani Park: Visit the 42-acre zoo with over 900 animals from the tropics and Africa.
- Waikiki Aquarium: Over 490 marine animals and plants. Hawaiian monk seal habitat and Nautilus exhibit.
- Diamond Head Crater: Hike the crater rim trail and 327 stairs to the 761-foot summit lookout.
- KCC Farmers Market: Open Saturdays 7:30 am - 11 am. Street eats, farm-fresh fruits, vegetables, flowers.
- Ala Moana Center (makai): The world's largest open-air shopping mall
Download the Outrigger Trolley schedule (PDF 105 KB)
*Waikiki Beachcomber Daily Resort Charge and inclusions are subject to change without notice and restrictions may apply.